Colourful Lolly Kit
Our colourful lollies are great fun to make any time of year and easily made with transfers or sprinkles and of course Belgian milk chocolate - perfect for keeping any age amused!
How to make chocolate lollies
- Cover a tray or plate with tin foil or baking paper (they should not have any creases)
- Melt the chocolate for 30 seconds, stir and if not fully melted then keep trying 5 second bursts and storing again until fully melted and smooth
- On your paper or tin foil, add a small blob of chocolate where you want the top of the lolly to be
- Add the lolly stick (at the top of the stick)
- Add a big spoonful of chocolate and swirl into a circle shape, if you have a transfer as part of your package, add this now, rough side against the chocolate, push it onto the chocolate gently and leave it to set, once set this will simply peel off leaving behind a pattern (leave the transfer larger than the lollipop) or you can add sprinkles from a height, trying not to touch the chocolate
- Once all your lollies are made, put the tray/plate into the fridge and set for 30 minutes
- Once set, enjoy!
Eat within 2 weeks
This Item can be posted or arranged to be picked up from our Livingston or Armadale workshops