🧜♀️🧜♀️🧜♀️ Mermaid Belgian Chocolate Lolly Making Kit
It includes :
8 x Lolly Sticks
100g Belgian Milk Chocolate
100g Belgian White Chocolate
A Chocolate Transfer
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE LOLLIES
- Cover a tray or plate with tinfoil or baking paper making sure that there are no creases
- Microwave the chocolate for a maximum of 30 seconds in a plastic microwaveable container (glass is not recommended as it can get hot enough to burn the chocolate) and stir. If not fully melted at this stage then microwave in no more than 5 second bursts until fully melted, stirring each time. If preferred you can melt the chocolate in a Bain Marie making sure that no water touches the bowl or gets into the chocolate.
- To use the transfer, cut to a size slightly larger than you want your finished lolly to be.
- Place the transfer with the rough side facing upwards, place a blob of chocolate (roughly the size of a 2p coin)
- Place the stick in the centre of the chocolate blob, making sure the top of the lolly stick is at the top of the chocolate.
- Add a spoonful of chocolate & swirl into a circle, making sure not to exceed the transfer sheet as this will make it difficult to peel off.
- Cover your lolly in sprinkles & allow to set, 15-30 minutes in the fridge should do it.
- Once set, wrap the lolly in a bag or cover with cling film or foil
- Enjoy your chocolate lollies within 2 weeks
6. Allow to set fully before enjoying, they will set easily in the fridge in 30 minutes
You can also watch this video on how to apply your transfer : https://youtu.be/ssxcGSxxqe4