Flamingo Lolly Kit
This kit is fantastic fun and can be made easily with only a couple of addition items like a tray covered in tin foil and a spoon, it makes around 6 lollies and can make buttons with any leftover chocolate
The kit includes :
100g Belgian white chocolate
100g Belgian milk chocolate
10g Sugar Sprinkles
10g Ruby chocolate crisp pearls
1 x Flamingo transfer
How to make a chocolate lollipop
1. Gently melt the chocolate, using a microwave put the chocolate into a microwaveable container and warm through for 30 seconds, take out stir, and then warm for 5 seconds and then stir again, do this until melted and smooth.
2. On a tray covered in tin foil, lay the transfer rough side up.
3. Add a couple of spoonfuls of melted chocolate and swirl into a circle keeping it thick
4. Add your lolly stick and twirl It slightly.
5. Add sprinkles to other lollipops or even as well as the transfer
6. Allow to set fully before enjoying, they will set easily in the fridge in 30 minutes
You can also watch this video on how to apply your transfer : https://youtu.be/ssxcGSxxqe4