Chocolate, Kits and Gifting
‘Design your own’ Belgian Chocolate Lollipops
Biscoff Rocky Road Kit
Halloween Chocolate Lollipop Kit
Halloween kit ingredients, Sugar, Cocoa butter, Whole milk powder, Cocoa mass, Emulsifier (soya), Vanilla extract, glucose powder, corn starch, maltodextrin, anticaking agent (470b), thickening agent (E414), flavour, glazing agent (E903, E904) colours, (E133, E120, E100, E150a, E160a) water, gelatine, humectent, natural flavourings, sorbitol acids, citric acid, malic acid, coconut oil, pectin, carnauba wax, spirinula, colours E171, E172, E163), palm oil, modified potato & maize starch, dextrose, beeswax, some colours may have an adverse effect on activity and attention
6 x Halloween stroopwafels
Dairy Free Lolly Kit
This will be our seasonal kit but dairy free.
As we have a selection of lolly kits, we’re able to make this up using Moo free dairy free ‘white and milk’ for our dairy free kits
We also add dairy free sprinkles
They might not be exactly the same as the dairy version, but we’ll try our best to make them match or add something dairy free instead of the original version
Seasonal Mini Lolly Making Kit
Marshmallow Twizzle Lollies
Chocolate Party Box
Our Chocolate party kit includes ingredients for 4 people to make :
Rocky Road Bites
200g Belgian milk chocolate
100g Belgian white chocolate
100g Belgian Dark chocolate
Sprinkles - various
Chocolate transfers - vary with the seasons
Wafer (for rocky road)
How to make chocolate lollies :
- Cover a tray or plate with tin foil or baking paper (they should not have any creases)
- Using a microwave, Melt the chocolate for 30 seconds, stir and if not fully melted then keep trying 5 second bursts and storing again until fully melted and smooth or use a Bain Marie to melt the chocolate fully
- On your paper or tin foil, add a small blob of chocolate where you want the top of the lolly to be
- Add the lolly stick (at the top of the stick)
- Add a big spoonful of chocolate and swirl into a circle shape, if you have a transfer as part of your package, add this now, rough side against the chocolate, push it onto the chocolate gently and leave it to set, once set this will simply peel off leaving behind a pattern (leave the transfer larger than the lollipop) or you can add sprinkles from a height, trying not to touch the chocolate
- Once all your lollies are made, put the tray/plate into the fridge and set for 30 minutes
- Once set, wrap them in a cello bag and add a twist tie
How to make a chocolate bark :
Simply follow to step 2 and add to a baking paper or sheet of tin foil, add topping and sprinkles and then chill for 45 minutes in the fridge
How to make the rocky road bites :
Melt your dark chocolate (step 2) and combine the wafer, honeycomb and marshmallows, allow to set for around 1 hour and cut into pieces, or portion up into cupcake cases and chill in the fridge
Enjoy within 2 weeks after making
Chocolate ‘Pizza' Kit - Sprinkles - Makes 2 “Pizzas'
Our chocolate ‘Pizza’ kit and it’s fantastically easy way to learn to make your own chocolate treat for any beginner, it comes with various toppings and a plastic plate to make 2 - and of course includes our delicious Belgian chocolate, we can’t guarantee no mess will be made during the making or eating of this product, but we can advise there will be much enjoyment!
Please note our pizzas do not come with a base. They’re made with Belgian chocolate and any base would ruin the experience
The Pack includes :
100g Belgian Milk chocolate
100g Belgian White Chocolate
Various sprinkles (seasonal)
Other little surprises
1 x Gift Voucher
Stuck for a gift idea or looking for a fun experience for a child?
Our gift vouchers are perfect for any chocolate lover, Bath Bomb enthusiast or slime scientist, and can certainly solve the headache of knowing what to buy someone.
Vouchers are redeemable for 6 months, and the receiving person simply calls / emails us to book into one of our available spaces.
Our vouchers are paid for online and emailed to you, we can also arrange them to be posted out for a gift